|Sr.No.||Name of the Scholarships/Freeship||Eligibility||Necessary Documents|
|1||Government of india Scholarships (SC / ST / NT / VJ / OBC / SBC Learners)||Who have Passed the Last examination and annual income is
a) Not more than 1,00,000/-for OBC/NT/SBC students.
b) Not more than Two lakhs for SC/ST students
|1. Cast Certificate from Maharashra Govt.
2. Income Certificate (from tahsil office)
3. Attested photocopies of the marksheet in duplicate
4. Non Creamy Layer Certificate. (For NT/VJ/SBC/OBC)
5. Attested photocopies of Ration card.
6. Pass Book of Central Bank Of India
10. Gap Certificate
|2||Government of India Freeship (SC / ST / NT / VJ / OBC / SBC learners)||Who have passed the last examination and annual income is â€“
a) More than â€˜1,00,000/- for SC / ST learners.
b) More than â€˜1,00,000/- and not more than â€˜4,50,000/- for Certificate. NT / VJ / OBC / SBC learners.
|1. Cast Certificate
2Form No .16 (Xerox)
3. Attested photocopies of S.S.C. and previous Year`s marksheet in Duplicate
4. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate. (For NT / VJ / SBC / OBC)
5. Attested photocopy of Ration Card.
9. Gap Certificate
learners who have taken the admission with SC / ST / NT / SBC / OBC / Scholarship / Freeship facility and want to cancel their admission during the academic year have to pay the fees from the date of admission to the date of cancellation of admission as prescribed by the University.